Galaxy on Mac OS

sohkhan
Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to run Galaxy on a MacPro? Sorry I am new to Mac..........been using it for last 2 days.

Thanks.

-Sohail

Re: Galaxy on Mac OS

Davide Cittaro

On Aug 9, 2010, at 10:36 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to run Galaxy on a MacPro? Sorry I am new to Mac..........been using it for last 2 days.

Why not?  As long as you can install eggs and binaries...

/*
Davide Cittaro

Cogentech - Consortium for Genomic Technologies
via adamello, 16
20139 Milano
Italy

tel.: +39(02)574303007
*/

Re: Galaxy on Mac OS

Jesse Erdmann
I have been using my MacBook Pro as a development environment for
Galaxy for several months now.  I haven't had any Mac specific issues,
yet.

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 3:36 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am wondering if it is possible to run Galaxy on a MacPro? Sorry I am new
> to Mac..........been using it for last 2 days.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Sohail

Jesse Erdmann
Bioinformatics Analyst