Gbrowse 2.X and DAS

Sung Gong
Hi,

I thought it'd be much worthwhile asking here rather than digging into websites.
Does the recent release of Gbrowse (probably 2.03) ship with DAS
(/cgi-bin/das in specific)?
If not, when can I expect?

Cheers,
Sung

Re: Gbrowse 2.X and DAS

Sung Gong
Not sure whether my email account has been authorized sending an email
to this mailing list.
If anybody see this, could you please get back to me (excluding the
mailing list) saying just 'yes, i could see you'?

Cheers,
Sung
P.S I remember I haven't get any replies for a previous attempt long time ago.

On 3 June 2010 10:56, Sung Gong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I thought it'd be much worthwhile asking here rather than digging into websites.
> Does the recent release of Gbrowse (probably 2.03) ship with DAS
> (/cgi-bin/das in specific)?
> If not, when can I expect?
>
> Cheers,
> Sung

Re: Gbrowse 2.X and DAS

Sung Gong
Hi,

Good to know that people are out there!
Thanks Adam and Keiran for your echo.

The svn directory does not have a 'das' script under the 'cgi-bin' folder.
That means I had to maintain both 1.x and 2.x version for the time being.

Cheers,
Sung