Gbrowse Users Login Question

Miquel Ràmia
Hi all,

I'm trying to create some user-based content in my browser and make it available to my users within a plugin. How can access the loged-in user ID inside a plugin? is it possible?

Also, is the loged user ID stored inside in a SESSION or COOKIE? ( for instance , to use them in a complementary PHP page made by me?)

Thanks!

Get logged-in user info

Miquel Ràmia
Hello all,

Sorry, I'm asking this again, but my previous mail seems had been
unnoticed.

I've a plug-in that analyzes diferent measures between polymorphic
sequences using the gbrowse coordinates. From all available polymorphic
sequences I have, the users can create their sequence sets with a
complementary php interface I created.

I want to use the gbrowse loggin system for display the user sequence
sets in my plug-in. I'm trying to check if a user is logged in along
with his/her user-name from within the plug-in. With few knowledge of
session an cookies handling in gbrowse I'm having no luck trying to
access this data. Which is the better way to access the login and
user-name inside a plug-gin?

Another question, how can I read the user login information inside my
complementary php interface?

kind regards,

Miquel