Gbrowse on Redhat

Omar Darwish
Hello,

Can anyone guide me to a good tutorial on how to install gbrowse on RedHat OS.

--
Thank you!

Re: Gbrowse on Redhat

Omar Darwish
Hey Amelia,

No, I have not!  I saw that tutorial you mentioned, I thought there might be a Redhat dedicated tutorial. I'll let you know once I start the installation.

Thanks for your response

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Amelia Ireland <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Omar,

Did you get any guidance on installing GBrowse on RHOS? We do have tutorials for generic Linux on gmod.org, so you may be able to just use those.

Please let me know if you still need help. Thanks!

Amelia.

On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Omar Darwish <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Can anyone guide me to a good tutorial on how to install gbrowse on RedHat OS.

--
Thank you!

Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support || http://gmod.org

Omar

Re: Gbrowse on Redhat

girlwithglasses
If you do find any Red Hat-specific quirks, please let us know, or add a note about it on the GMOD wiki.

Thanks!
Amelia.