Gbrowse2.10 installation annoyance

Wes Barris
I just downloaded and installed the latest SVN version of Gbrowse2
(revision 23376).  The installation process overwrote my existing
./conf/GBrowse.conf file in addition to creating a GBrowse.conf.new
file.  Previous SVN versions of Gbrowse2 did not do this.
--
Wes Barris

Re: Gbrowse2.10 installation annoyance

Lincoln Stein
I'm terribly sorry this happened. Obviously I will fix this ASAP, but other people on the list should be aware of this bug and back up their GBrowse.conf files before installing.

Lincoln

On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 10:12 PM, Wes Barris <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just downloaded and installed the latest SVN version of Gbrowse2
(revision 23376).  The installation process overwrote my existing
./conf/GBrowse.conf file in addition to creating a GBrowse.conf.new
file.  Previous SVN versions of Gbrowse2 did not do this.
--
Wes Barris

Lincoln D. Stein
101 College St., Suite 800