Gbrowse2 DAS configuration

Wes Barris
I am trying to configure a DAS track in Gbrowse2.  I am unable to get
any data to display.  Here is my DAS stanza:

[UCSCDAS]
remote feature = http://genome.cse.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/das/bosTau4?type=refGene
key            = UCSC RefSeq Genes

On the UCSC site I found an example of a DAS query:

http://genome.ucsc.edu/cgi-bin/das/bosTau4/features?segment=1:1,1000000;type=refGene

 From that query and its output I can see that chromosome 1 is being
represented simply as "1".  Does that mean that my Gbrowse data must
use "1" as a reference/chromosome name or can I somehow map "1" from
the DAS data into "Chr1" or "BTA1" in my Gbrowse database?
--
Wes Barris