[Gbrowse2]

허지연

Dear, sir.

I have installed the GBrowse2.

When I have simulated Volvox genome annotation data, I have a '404 Not Found' error.

Error MSG : The requested URL /cgi-bin/gb2/gbrowse/volvox was not found on this server.

How can I do?

Thank you

goslak.

Re: [Gbrowse2]

Scott Cain
Hi goslak,

I would guess that something went wrong with the installation; perhaps you altered the suggested paths for storing some files?  Did you notice any error messages when installing?  What operating system are you using?

Scott