GeneWise in MAKER?

Jacques Dainat-4
Dear Carson,

Reading this paper J. Armstrong, I. T. Fiddes, M. Diekhans, and B. Paten. Whole-Genome Alignment and Comparative Annotation. Annu Rev Anim Biosci, Oct 2018.
I discovered that MAKER is running GeneWise (i.e table 4). Do they mixup with Exonerate, or it is something well hidden within MAKER and its documentation?

Best regards,

Jacques
Jacques Dainat, Ph.D.
NBIS (National Bioinformatics Infrastructure Sweden)
Genome Annotation Service
http://nbis.se/about/staff/jacques-dainat

Contact —
Address: Uppsala University, Biomedicinska Centrum
Department of Medical Biochemistry Microbiology, Genomics
Husargatan 3, box 582
S-75123 Uppsala Sweden
Phone: +46 18 471 46 25