Genemark

andregomes
Hi,

I have a question about genemark. I just installed maker 2 and when I run
it I don't get any genemark results unlike maker 1. I saw that in maker
tutorial page says that genemark is under development. Is that the reason
why don't get any results?

André Gomes

Re: Genemark

Carson Hinton Holt
Re: [maker-devel] Genemark It looks like a bug did get introduced with the latest update.

I’ve added a fix to the next MAKER update that I hope to have out by Friday.