Generic Genome Browser version 2.08

Alessandra
Hi all,

I'm installing GBrowse v2.08 in a new server.
I read and installed following these urls:
http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_2.0_Prerequisites and
http://gmod.org/wiki/GBrowse_2.0_HOWTO
and I instelled by svn method:

svn co https://gmod.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gmod/Generic-Genome-Browser/trunk
Generic-Genome-Browser

I have not got problem during installation.
when I run gbrowse/yeast (gbrowse default example), I have got any error log:

[Wed Jun 09 21:26:28 2010] [error] Couldn't fork: Cannot allocate
memory at /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0/Bio/Graphics/Browser2/Render.pm
line 3651.\n

my gb2 gbrowse url is: http://tmp240.cribi.unipd.it/demo/gbrowse/yeast
I change gb2 with demo name.

I don't view tacks but I can download sequence fasta.
why can I not view tracks?

Best,

--
 Alessandra Bilardi, Ph. D.