Gff3 export failed

Thomas LETELLIER

Hi all,

I get a bug concerning GFF3 export using the Region search, when I click on the GFF3 button
 I get this error:
"Firefox can't find the file at  MyMine/genomicRegionSearchAjax.do."

I suppose that there is a mistake in a configuration file but I don't know where ... all the others export (csv, bed, fasta ...) work.

Best regards,

Thomas

Re: Gff3 export failed

Julie Sullivan
Hi Thomas!

That doesn't work for me either! Can you make a ticket?

Julie

On 12/09/14 14:24, Thomas LETELLIER wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I get a bug concerning GFF3 export using the Region search, when I click
> on the GFF3 button
>   I get this error:
> "Firefox can't find the file at  MyMine/genomicRegionSearchAjax.do."
>
> I suppose that there is a mistake in a configuration file but I don't
> know where ... all the others export (csv, bed, fasta ...) work.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Thomas

Re: Gff3 export failed

Julie Sullivan
Thomas

If you update your master branch, you should get the fix for this problem:

        https://github.com/intermine/intermine/issues/756

Thanks