Glitches on several tracks

carlos vargas
Hello everyone,

I have just migrated into the latest version of WebApollo (accompained by JBrowse's latest version as well) and I am having problems with some tracks. I used the maker2jbrowse script to process MAKER's gff and after loading the directory to WebApollo both the Reference sequence and Gene spans are "glitchy". While dragging the viewer horizontaly both tracks flash and both the sequence and the blue rectangles appear, however after the dragging stops both the sequence and rectangles disappear (but not the arrows on the Gene spans track). Using the previous version of WebApollo I also had a few problems displaying the Reference sequence track but not the Gene spans.
Do you have any idea what may be causing this behaviour?

Thanks in advance!
Carlos

Re: Glitches on several tracks

nathandunn

My guess is that you are using 2.0.3-RC1, the first release candidate for our 2.0.3.

We noticed the same thing, so we removed it as a default from 2.0.3-RC2 (and the subsequent final upcoming 2.0.3 version).

WRT to the previous version of Apollo, could you open an issue for it (and let us know the version)?

Nathan