[Gmod-ajax] A suggestion

David Breimann
First, congratulations for the 1.1 release.

Second, I wish to suggest a feature I am missing. Currently I use the "link" option very often to email my colleagues interesting regions I would like to discuss with them. However, sometimes this is not enough. It would be great if I could choose a feature (e.g. gene), then send a link and the selected feature will be highlighted / blink.

Best,
Dave