[Gmod-ajax] Adding links to features

Shelly Cole
Hello

I am fairly new to jbrowse and would like to ask for your help in customizing by browser.
I am using a gff file where the note field contains a url, and I would like each feature to link to the url in its note field.
how can I accomplish this?

Thank you

Shelly Cole

Re: Adding links to features

Mitch Skinner
If you're using flatfile-to-json.pl to process your gff file, then adding these two command-line arguments should do it:

--extraData '{"note": "sub {$_[0]->attributes(\"Note\")}"}' --urlTemplate '{note}'

Mitch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Beautiful is writing same markup. Internet Explorer 9 supports standards for HTML5, CSS3, SVG 1.1, ECMAScript5, and DOM L2 & L3. Spend less time writing and rewriting code and more time creating great experiences on the web. Be a part of the beta today http://p.sf.net/sfu/msIE9-sfdev2dev