[Gmod-ajax] Alignment2 popup missing feature

[Gmod-ajax] Alignment2 popup missing feature

Keiran Raine
Hi,

Does anyone have an extension for the alignments2 popup used in BAM tracks that would add the 'Matches' alignment view like GBrowse used to?  I had a look on the plugin registry and couldn't see one.

These are really useful when you have a large deletion.

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 7703
Office: H104

Re: Alignment2 popup missing feature

Colin
I think that'd be really useful as well. I think this old issue is relevant. I added a update there

-Colin

On Fri, Jul 8, 2016 at 4:59 AM, Keiran Raine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone have an extension for the alignments2 popup used in BAM tracks that would add the 'Matches' alignment view like GBrowse used to?  I had a look on the plugin registry and couldn't see one.

These are really useful when you have a large deletion.

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:<a href="tel:%2B44%20%280%291223%20834244%20Ext%3A%207703" value="+441223834244" target="_blank">+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 7703
Office: H104