[Gmod-ajax] Assistance with conditional multi store loading

[Gmod-ajax] Assistance with conditional multi store loading

Keiran Raine
Hi all,

Does anyone know how I can get a store to not load data if the px/bp is below a threshold?

In ProprotionalMultiBw I borrowed heavily from MultiBigWig for the ability to load multiple bigwig files.  By default the code automatically only displays bp resolution features when
zoomed sufficiently.  What I'd like to be able to do is apply this logic much earlier, not loading the data for that layer from the server at all.

Setting `chunkSizeLimit` isn't really the best as we would be able to render the 'counts/depth' data for far larger regions if the other resources aren't loaded.

If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project