[Gmod-ajax] Broken pipe error in running install.sh

[Gmod-ajax] Broken pipe error in running install.sh

Sariya, Sanjeev
Dear Developers,

I am an MS student at GA Tech, Bioinformatics, working on bacterial data from CDC.
I am trying to install JBrowse on Unix, Red-Hat server and do not have admin rights on server.

I am using version JBrowse-1.11.1-dev for installation.
I ran ./setup.sh and have been facing broken pipe error. I am using LAN connection for installation.

Please find attached screen shot for the error occurred.
Any help in this shall be highly appreciated.
Anticipating your reply.

Sanjeev Sariya
Graduate Student
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: (404)-883-9179

51.png (61K) Download Attachment

Re: Broken pipe error in running install.sh

ali pirani
PFA the log file for the same.

Regards,
Ali Mohammed Pirani.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Sariya, Sanjeev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Developers,

I am an MS student at GA Tech, Bioinformatics, working on bacterial data from CDC.
I am trying to install JBrowse on Unix, Red-Hat server and do not have admin rights on server.

I am using version JBrowse-1.11.1-dev for installation.
I ran ./setup.sh and have been facing broken pipe error. I am using LAN connection for installation.

Please find attached screen shot for the error occurred.
Any help in this shall be highly appreciated.
Anticipating your reply.

Sanjeev Sariya
Graduate Student
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: <a href="tel:%28404%29-883-9179" value="+14048839179" target="_blank">(404)-883-9179

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ali Mohammed Pirani

setup.log (185K) Download Attachment

Re: Broken pipe error in running install.sh

Jillian Rowe
Instead of running ./setup.sh try running 'nohup ./setup.sh &' (no quotes).

Generally a broken pipe error is because you are being kicked out of an ssh connection.

If you do not have admin rights you will either have to have your admin install the necessary perl modules, or setup a perlbrew installation.

Best,
Jillian

On 02/08/2014 10:34 PM, ali pirani wrote:
PFA the log file for the same.

Regards,
Ali Mohammed Pirani.

On Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 1:52 PM, Sariya, Sanjeev <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Developers,

I am an MS student at GA Tech, Bioinformatics, working on bacterial data from CDC.
I am trying to install JBrowse on Unix, Red-Hat server and do not have admin rights on server.

I am using version JBrowse-1.11.1-dev for installation.
I ran ./setup.sh and have been facing broken pipe error. I am using LAN connection for installation.

Please find attached screen shot for the error occurred.
Any help in this shall be highly appreciated.
Anticipating your reply.

Sanjeev Sariya
Graduate Student
Georgia Institute of Technology
Phone: <a moz-do-not-send="true" href="tel:%28404%29-883-9179" value="+14048839179" target="_blank">(404)-883-9179

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ali Mohammed Pirani