[Gmod-ajax] Conditionally displaying connectors im BAM Tracks

[Gmod-ajax] Conditionally displaying connectors im BAM Tracks

Franz-Josef.Reinhardt@kws.com

Hi,

I am trying to display the connector lines in BAM Tracks only if they are below certain length. I found a renderConnector function in src\JBrowse\View\FeatureGlyph\Segments.js, but that code seems not at all to be run in the browser. Commenting out the call of this function did not have an effect and in Firebug I cannot find the script or function. Any Idea where else to look?

Thanks

Franz

Re: Conditionally displaying connectors im BAM Tracks

Colin
With the alignments2 class at least, it comes from this method in src/JBrowse/View/FeatureGlyph/Alignment.js:

    // draw both gaps and mismatches
    _drawMismatches: function( context, fRect, mismatches ) {
           else if( mismatch.type == 'skip' ) {
                context.clearRect( mRect.l, mRect.t, mRect.w, mRect.h );
                context.fillStyle = '#4ff';
                context.fillRect( mRect.l, mRect.t+(mRect.h-2)/2, mRect.w, 2 );
            }
    }

-Colin