[Gmod-ajax] Control "Hide Titles" event through an url parameter ?

[Gmod-ajax] Control "Hide Titles" event through an url parameter ?

Sebastien Carrere
Dear Jbrowse community,

Does anyone know if it is possible to control the "Hide Titles" event
using a url parameter like we can do for trackList ?
It would be usefull for small sized embedded mode display.

Merci pour vos réponses,

Sebastien

Re: Control "Hide Titles" event through an url parameter ?

Eric Yao
I'm not sure I fully understand the question.  Are you talking about track labels?
There's nothing you can do in the config that will hide the track labels/titles by default.
However, there is a plugin called HideTrackLabels (in the plugin directory) that hides track titles with a tool button.
This plugin could probably be modified to simply turn off track labels all together.

Here's something  (I haven't tried this):
In the constructor of HideTrackLabels plugin, add this:

    this.browser.afterMilestone( 'initView', function() {
        setTimeout(function() {
             thisB.browser.showTrackLabels("hide");
        },1000);
    };

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 5:40 AM, Sebastien Carrere <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Jbrowse community,

Does anyone know if it is possible to control the "Hide Titles" event
using a url parameter like we can do for trackList ?
It would be usefull for small sized embedded mode display.

Merci pour vos réponses,

Sebastien

Re: Control "Hide Titles" event through an url parameter ?

Sebastien Carrere
Thank you Eric,

yes I was talking about this plugin, and your code works perfectly!

sebastien