[Gmod-ajax] DNA seq looks funny in 1.11.0

[Gmod-ajax] DNA seq looks funny in 1.11.0

Jillian Rowe
Hello,

My DNA sequence looks very different in the new version when there is no
DNA.

Attached is a screenshot.

Best,
Jillian

Screenshot from 2014-01-13 11:08:48.png (172K) Download Attachment

Re: DNA seq looks funny in 1.11.0

Robert Buels-2
Ah, thanks.  Should probably show some kind of message instead in that case.

Issue is https://github.com/GMOD/jbrowse/issues/422

Robert Buels
Lead Developer
JBrowse - http://jbrowse.org