[Gmod-ajax] Default selected tracks

De Pons, Jeffrey

Hello,

I would like to have a couple tracks “checked” or selected by default the first time a user hits our JBrowse instance.  I can’t seem to find a way to do this in the docs.  Does anybody know how this could be done?

Thanks,

Jeff

Re: Default selected tracks

Eric Rasche-3
Hi Jeff,

That can be accomplished with the defaultTracks option in your trackList.json file. There are a couple of variations of that you may be interested in like forceTracks and alwaysOnTracks.

You can read more about it here:

http://gmod.org/wiki/JBrowse_Configuration_Guide#General_configuration_options

Cheers,
Eric

On 24. mars 2016 18:31, De Pons, Jeffrey wrote:

Hello,

I would like to have a couple tracks “checked” or selected by default the first time a user hits our JBrowse instance.  I can’t seem to find a way to do this in the docs.  Does anybody know how this could be done?

Thanks,

Jeff

Transform Data into Opportunity.
Click to learn more.