[Gmod-ajax] Error in Jbrowse > status: 403.

[Gmod-ajax] Error in Jbrowse > status: 403.

Seyed Ahmad Mousavi
Hi guys

I run JBrowse with all default options on my desktop computer it works fine but I got following red error message on the server :

RequestError: Unable to load http://localhost/jbrowse/data/tracks.conf status: 403.

I search in apache Log files (access and error logs), I could not find any relevant things to this error.

How can I fix this probelm?

Regards,
Ahmad