[Gmod-ajax] Formatting feature tracks: Is there an equivalent to gbrowse's sort-order function?

[Gmod-ajax] Formatting feature tracks: Is there an equivalent to gbrowse's sort-order function?

AWilkey
I have been working on formatting a hackish synteny track for a project, and have gotten into a position where it would be nice to be able to group the display by name, similar to gbrowse's sort-order: name configuration option. Is there currently any way to manipulate the feature tracks so features are sorted in any way other than by the default of left coordinate?

Thank you,

Andrew Wilkey

Re: Formatting feature tracks: Is there an equivalent to gbrowse's sort-order function?

Colin
Can you clarify this at all? I'm not sure how the sort-order relates to the way that features are sorted by coordinates

-Colin

On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Andrew Wilkey <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have been working on formatting a hackish synteny track for a project, and have gotten into a position where it would be nice to be able to group the display by name, similar to gbrowse's sort-order: name configuration option. Is there currently any way to manipulate the feature tracks so features are sorted in any way other than by the default of left coordinate?

Thank you,

Andrew Wilkey

Re: Formatting feature tracks: Is there an equivalent to gbrowse's sort-order function?

AWilkey
Looking at the request again, I realized I had made a mistake reading over the gbrowse configuration we were using and this question is now completely irrelevant to the problem at hand.
The question that should have been asked is: "Is it possible to allow mouse selection of the individual ProcessedTranscript glyphs that make up the Gene glyph?"