[Gmod-ajax] HSL to RGB conversion in JBrowse

[Gmod-ajax] HSL to RGB conversion in JBrowse

Scott Cain
Hi all,

I'm assuming there is probably a method for converting HSL values to RGB values somewhere in the guts of JBrowse (perhaps in one of the included libraries?).  Can anybody point me to one?  I'd rather use a built in method than roll my own.

Re: HSL to RGB conversion in JBrowse

Colin
I don't think you need to convert HSL to RGB, because you can just use HSL values directly for styling in JBrowse.
I tested HSL on canvas based and html based feature tracks, but did you see somewhere that HSL is not working?

-Colin