[Gmod-ajax] Hg19 tarball problem

Chris Tandiono
Hi,

I'm having (or rather, had) a problem with the hg19mini tarball available on jbrowse.org; it looks like the format for each track's names.json is not what's being expected by generate-names.pl.

has already been made. Either way I though someone might be interested in this Python script which attempts to convert from the broken format to the expected format.

Chris

fix_json.py (986 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Hg19 tarball problem

Mitch Skinner
Thanks for the report, and nice job figuring the whole thing out.  I ran your python script on the hg19mini data, and I ran generate-names.pl on the result, and created a new hg19mini tarball:

http://jbrowse.org/releases/data/ucsc/hg19mini-2.tar.gz

Mitch