[Gmod-ajax] Hide 'Full-screen view' div/link for screen shots?

[Gmod-ajax] Hide 'Full-screen view' div/link for screen shots?

Keiran Raine
Hi,

Is there a way to hide this div lie nav, tracklist and overview?  I've got casperjs doing a nice jobs of screen shots (cache stays between pages) but this is an annoyance:

I suspect as the 'Fullscreen' plugin button is in the same div that will be handled if this is possible.

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983
Office: H104

Re: Hide 'Full-screen view' div/link for screen shots?

vkrishna
Hi Keiran,

About a month ago, we also needed a way to disable this full-screen div. Please see the following commit in our fork: https://github.com/Arabidopsis-Information-Portal/jbrowse/commit/03b9de28153079d4c76e1d4304348ba5ebd21e06. We ended up making this change directly in the core Browser.js instead of building a plugin.

We implemented this change as a URL parameter based boolean toggle, similar to how we can currently control "nav, tracklist, menu and overview".

Hope this helps!

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Vivek

On Tue, Sep 27, 2016, 05:12 Keiran Raine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way to hide this div lie nav, tracklist and overview?  I've got casperjs doing a nice jobs of screen shots (cache stays between pages) but this is an annoyance:

I suspect as the 'Fullscreen' plugin button is in the same div that will be handled if this is possible.

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983
Office: H104

Re: Hide 'Full-screen view' div/link for screen shots?

Keiran Raine
Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the info, would be nice to have this folded into the main repo so we don't have to patch it though.

Cheers,

On 27 Sep 2016, at 13:13, Krishnakumar, Vivek <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

<Screen Shot 2016-09-27 at 10.11.47.png>

I suspect as the 'Fullscreen' plugin button is in the same div that will be handled if this is possible.

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983
Office: H104

Re: Hide 'Full-screen view' div/link for screen shots?

vkrishna
Hi Keiran,

You're welcome. Will submit a PR to the main repo and cc you on it as well.

Thank you,
Vivek