[Gmod-ajax] How to change "genes" trackLabel display feature to Wormbase style

[Gmod-ajax] How to change "genes" trackLabel display feature to Wormbase style

Keren Zhou
Dear JBrowse team,
      I saw the "genes" trackLabel display feature in WormBase is very cool, just like below:
   I try to configure my browser, but I failed to get the default style just like below:
   Do you know how to configure my file or what extra steps should I take?
    WormBase link(http://www.wormbase.org/tools/genome/jbrowse/?data=data%2Fc_elegans_PRJNA13758&loc=III%3A9040106..9054072&tracks=Classical_alleles%2CPolymorphisms%2CCurated_Genes&highlight=).

wormbase.jpg (74K) Download Attachment
mybrowser.jpg (39K) Download Attachment