[Gmod-ajax] How to create a production version from modified dev sources

[Gmod-ajax] How to create a production version from modified dev sources

Franz-Josef.Reinhardt@kws.com

Hi,

I made some changes in the javascript files in the src directory of the JBrowse-dev. How can I deploy it, e.g. make a minified js version?

Franz

Re: How to create a production version from modified dev sources

Colin
You can find steps for "cutting a jbrowse release" in our readme guide https://github.com/GMOD/jbrowse

We recently added support for doing the build on mac osx and most nix platforms. Also, install Text::Markdown on cpan before running the build or you'll get an error at the very end before completing the build.

-Colin