[Gmod-ajax] Incomplete rendering flag?

Keiran Raine

Hi,

Has there been any progress on the ability to detect if all tracks at a point in time have finished 'loading'?

Relates to https://github.com/GMOD/jbrowse/issues/772

I'd like to make my jbrowse_rasterize.js more robust so if anyone has had any ideas that would be great.

Thanks,

Keiran Raine

Principal Bioinformatician

Cancer Genome Project

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

[hidden email]

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983

Office: H104

Re: Incomplete rendering flag?

Keiran Raine

Hi,

Just thought let you know I've found a solution which I'm embedding into cgpJbrowseToolkit which reliably generates images without arbitrary wait times.

Just adding some finishing touches and will ping when the new release goes out.

Regards,

Keiran Raine

Principal Bioinformatician

Cancer Genome Project

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

[hidden email]

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983

Office: H104

Re: Incomplete rendering flag?

Eric Yao
Glad you were able to solve it.
Perhaps consider submitting a PR.
Thanks.

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 3:31 AM, Keiran Raine <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Just thought let you know I've found a solution which I'm embedding into cgpJbrowseToolkit which reliably generates images without arbitrary wait times.

Just adding some finishing touches and will ping when the new release goes out.

Regards,

Keiran Raine

Principal Bioinformatician

Cancer Genome Project

Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

[hidden email]

Tel:<a href="tel:+44%201223%20834244" value="+441223834244" target="_blank">+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983

Office: H104