[Gmod-ajax] JBrowse

Joanne Carrig
Hello,
I am a first time user of JBrowse and I am having great difficulty
trying to load my annotation track. I don't get any error messages but
the track is empty. My reference file is named by contigs on the
browser and the annotation file uses the chromosome names. I tried
replacing the names using a sed command for the annotation file but
still nothing appears on my track. If you could provide any help i
would be very grateful.
Warm Regards,
Joanne

CombinedCYFA0S_annotation_edit2.gff (2M) Download Attachment

Re: JBrowse

nathandunn

You probably don’t want your FASTA in there and you probably do want to have additional subfeatures.

Can you use flat-file-to-json.pl  to convert your file to JSON?

Do you have a trackList.json or tracks.conf you could share?

Nathan