[Gmod-ajax] Jbrowse Not a Bam file error for Volvox

[Gmod-ajax] Jbrowse Not a Bam file error for Volvox

Chathura Gunasekara
Hello !

I get the following error for testing the jbrowse. only for Bam files i get this and other seem to be ok.
does any one know what could be the problem ?

Inline image 1

​Thankx​

Chathura

Re: Jbrowse Not a Bam file error for Volvox

Chathura Gunasekara
Yes it worked Thank you very much your support.

This is our jbrowse now.

the GFF loading is slow , is this normal or can we do something about it ?

Thanks again.