[Gmod-ajax] Jbrowse does not show track label

[Gmod-ajax] Jbrowse does not show track label

Seyed Ahmad Mousavi
Hi everyone,

I have lunched JBrowse for my genome, my problem is Jbrowse does not show track labels and I could not discriminate between different gene/protein by label (like attached image).

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.

Inline image 1

Re: Jbrowse does not show track label

Seyed Ahmad Mousavi
Dear Colin,

I re-run Jbrowse with this option, now it works nicely👍.

Many thanks for your helps 😋.

Ahmad

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Colin <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can try adjusting the labelScale attribute to make the feature names get displayed.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 8:03 AM, Seyed Ahmad Mousavi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have lunched JBrowse for my genome, my problem is Jbrowse does not show track labels and I could not discriminate between different gene/protein by label (like attached image).

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.

Inline image 1

Re: Jbrowse does not show track label

Seyed Ahmad Mousavi
Hi all,

I need another help about maxHeight option which is limited to 1000

I need to change it to 2000, I have tried following code but it does not work:

--clientConfig '{"labelScale": 0.01 , "maxHeight": 2000 }'

How can I solve this problem?

Kind regards,
Ahmad

On Sun, Dec 4, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Seyed Ahmad Mousavi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Colin,

I re-run Jbrowse with this option, now it works nicely👍.

Many thanks for your helps 😋.

Ahmad

On Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Colin <[hidden email]> wrote:
You can try adjusting the labelScale attribute to make the feature names get displayed.

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 8:03 AM, Seyed Ahmad Mousavi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have lunched JBrowse for my genome, my problem is Jbrowse does not show track labels and I could not discriminate between different gene/protein by label (like attached image).

How can I fix this problem?

Thanks.

Inline image 1

Re: Jbrowse does not show track label

Colin
You can use --config for maxHeight and --clientConfig for the other one. The --clientConfig is for things in the "style" section of the track config and --config is for other ones. not exactly sure why the distinction but I don't think --config by itself can set style sections items.

You can also edit the tracklist.json manually to add those attributes but that is less automated

-Colin

On Dec 13, 2016 1:37 AM, "Seyed Ahmad Mousavi" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi colin,

--config option works fine.

Thanks.