[Gmod-ajax] Jbrowse help

Vidovich, Dennis N

Hello,

I am having some issues setting up jbrowse for the lab here. I attached the setup.log file for review. I wanted to add the our server is behind a firewall here that blocks access to outside urls. I would need to download those items myself.

Anyway, please let me know if you can help.

Thank you.

Dennis

The contents of this message, together with any attachments, are intended only for the use of the person(s) to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Further, any medical information herein is confidential and protected by law. It is unlawful for unauthorized persons to use, review, copy, disclose, or disseminate confidential medical information. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately advise the sender and delete this message and any attachments. Any distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is prohibited.

jbrowselog.txt (71K) Download Attachment

Re: Jbrowse help

nathandunn

Might be worth trying a self-upgrade?

cpanm --verbose --self-upgrade

And then re-run the setup.sh

Nathan Dunn, PhD
Berkeley Bioinformatics Open-source Projects (BBOP)
Genomics Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
[hidden email]