[Gmod-ajax] LDAP auth on nginx - I have docs

[Gmod-ajax] LDAP auth on nginx - I have docs

Keiran Raine
Hi,

Is there any objection to me adding some documentation to the github wiki describing how to do this?

This will only cover using an existing LDAP server to authenticate against, but I'd guess most people would be working off a centralised on anyway.

The key feature I'm targeting is the ability to host multiple JBrowse instances under different paths each with access for users in different unix groups.  This doesn't allow for individual tracks to be different access levels (although the data would just fail to load if you did try to link between trees).

Regards,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project