[Gmod-ajax] Looking at specific position for any Linkage Group

[Gmod-ajax] Looking at specific position for any Linkage Group

Swapnil Nagar
Hi,

We are presently working on Jbrowse. We want to connect the our Ncbi Blast with the Jbrowse. So for this purpose we need to know about, how to look at some specific position in JBrowse with specific enabled tracks (I mean here is URL). Can I prepare the dynamic URL (like in Gbrowse) in Jbrowse and display desired position ?

Thanks,

Swapnil

Re: Looking at specific position for any Linkage Group

Ian Holmes
Hi Swapnil,

If you click on the "Link" at the top right of the page, JBrowse will
create a bookmark URL that reveals the general form you want, e.g.

http://jbrowse.org/ucsc/hg19/?loc=chr1:99700248..149550372&tracks=DNA

Best wishes,
Ian