[Gmod-ajax] New to community

Kartik Kohli
Hi
I'm new to this community and want to contribute.
I'm also looking up to GSOC 2014 and perhaps do a project . Where should I get the latest news regarding it like the list of projects, mentors etc.?

Regards,
Kartik

Re: New to community

girlwithglasses
Hi Kartik,

It's excellent that you want to join the JBrowse community and contribute to the effort!

If you are interested in a GSoC project, there's more information on the GMOD wiki: http://gmod.org/wiki/GSoC

We are currently soliciting ideas for projects, so if you have a proposal, please contact the GSoC project admins -- the email addresses are on the wiki page. Rob Buels (rbuels @ gmail.com) is the JBrowse developer, and I would advise you to email him if you want to work on something for JBrowse.

Thanks!

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 4:23 AM, Kartik Kohli <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi
I'm new to this community and want to contribute.
I'm also looking up to GSOC 2014 and perhaps do a project . Where should I get the latest news regarding it like the list of projects, mentors etc.?

Regards,
Kartik

Amelia Ireland
GMOD Community Support