[Gmod-ajax] Plugin Directory

AWilkey
Hi all,

With the GMOD meeting fast approaching, I decided now is as good a time as any to release a new project I've been working on in my free time.

http://plugins.dustbunny.io/

Behold, an unofficial directory of plugins! If you are aware of any that haven't been posted yet, please feel free to add them!

I know that there has been some discussions in the past about availability or existence of plugins, so hopefully this service would be of use to the community.

Thanks!

- Andrew Wilkey

T: +1-515-203-3774
E: [hidden email]
O: 0023 CGIL

Re: Plugin Directory

Eric Yao
Very cool, Andrew!  Nice job!

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016 at 3:45 PM, Andrew Wilkey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

With the GMOD meeting fast approaching, I decided now is as good a time as any to release a new project I've been working on in my free time.

http://plugins.dustbunny.io/

Behold, an unofficial directory of plugins! If you are aware of any that haven't been posted yet, please feel free to add them!

I know that there has been some discussions in the past about availability or existence of plugins, so hopefully this service would be of use to the community.

Thanks!

- Andrew Wilkey

T: <a href="tel:%2B1-515-203-3774" value="+15152033774" target="_blank">+1-515-203-3774
E: [hidden email]
O: 0023 CGIL

Re: Plugin Directory

Davey, Sean W - (sdavey)
Hi Andrew,

thanks for setting this up. I’ve submitted the CoGe JBrowse plugin.

Sean Davey
Dept. of Cellular and Molecular Medicine
University of Arizona
[hidden email]

Hi all,

With the GMOD meeting fast approaching, I decided now is as good a time as
any to release a new project I've been working on in my free time.

http://plugins.dustbunny.io/

Behold, an unofficial directory of plugins! If you are aware of any that
haven't been posted yet, please feel free to add them!

I know that there has been some discussions in the past about availability
or existence of plugins, so hopefully this service would be of use to the
community.

Thanks!

- Andrew Wilkey

T: +1-515-203-3774
E: [hidden email]
O: 0023 CGIL
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...

Re: Plugin Directory

Saari, Travis

Hi Andrew,

Good idea putting this together! I’ve added my plugin – FeatureSequence – to the site.

Best,

Travis Saari

--
- Andrew Wilkey