[Gmod-ajax] Regarding Jbrowse

Vijay Bhasker
Hi GMOD

I have refreshed JBrowse page and got it as shown below. How do I edit the tracks in the left? Which file should I use to customize the features?

Thanks.
Vijay.

1.png (105K) Download Attachment

Re: Regarding Jbrowse

Scott Cain
Just to make sure, since your screenshot doesn't show it: you have data in those tracks, right?

Anyway, the quick-start tutorial doesn't cover modifying tracks, but the one I pointed to oh so many emails ago does:

Scott

Sent from my iPad