[Gmod-ajax] Save VCF track data in VCF format

[Gmod-ajax] Save VCF track data in VCF format

Naama Menda
Is there a way to save track data in VCF format? The default options are gff3 , bed and sequin and I'd like to have an option to download VCF from VCF tracks.

thanks,
-Naama

Naama Menda
Boyce Thompson Institute for Plant Research
Tower Rd
Ithaca NY 14853
USA

(607) 254 3569