[Gmod-ajax] Seuqnece order in Jbrowse

Seyed Ahmad Mousavi
Hi friends,

Thanks everyone in advance.

I have a question about gene ordering in Jbrowser, You could see some genes are located in higher level near first rows but others are below.

Are these order/arrangment is based on GTF order or it gives other information such as sequence lenght or alphabetic ordering?

Thanks all of you.

Bests,
Ahmad

Re: Seuqnece order in Jbrowse

Seyed Ahmad Mousavi

Hi again,

How can I get information about sequence ordering in JBrowse ?

I will appreciate for any feedback.

bests,
Ahmad