[Gmod-ajax] Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

[Gmod-ajax] Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

DataCenter
There is no error with reference and gff format file. But there is something wrong with bed format file. The command i used is:
 bin/flatfile-to-json.pl --bed bed.txt--tracklabel dhs
When exec this command,there shows nothing. But as the following picture shows, line dhs shows nothing across whole chromosome position. What's wrong? Thank you!
bed.txt file likes this:
chr1 22222  22233
chr1 22300 22350

Re: Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

nathandunn

Are you missing a space between “bed.txt" and “—tracklabel” or is that just an artifact of the email?

Nathan

On Nov 6, 2016, at 5:41 AM, DataCenter <[hidden email]> wrote:

There is no error with reference and gff format file. But there is something wrong with bed format file. The command i used is:
 bin/flatfile-to-json.pl --bed bed.txt--tracklabel dhs
When exec this command,there shows nothing. But as the following picture shows, line dhs shows nothing across whole chromosome position. What's wrong? Thank you!
bed.txt file likes this:
chr1 22222  22233
chr1 22300 22350

<3705FD07@83FB272F.13331F58>

[Gmod-ajax] 回复: Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

DataCenter
Thank you! Yes it's just an artifact of the email. Now I find the problem is the default color which is lightgrey, so we can not see it clearly. In order to change the color, I tried many parameters to config trackList.json. But it doesn't work.

Re: 回复: Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

Scott Cain
Please provide a copy of your trackList.json file, since we can't tell what your trying to do without seeing it.

Scott

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:06 PM, DataCenter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you! Yes it's just an artifact of the email. Now I find the problem is the default color which is lightgrey, so we can not see it clearly. In order to change the color, I tried many parameters to config trackList.json. But it doesn't work.

Re: 回复: Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

Shane McCoy
Here is one sample of a BED track in trackList.json - you can see the hex color code and change to your preference.
Hope this helps!
Shane M.

      {
         "compress" : 0,
         "type" : "FeatureTrack",
         "style" : {
         "color" : "#cc00ff"
         },
         "category" : "BED",
         "label" : "Zebrafish",
         "urlTemplate" : "tracks/Zebrafish/{refseq}/trackData.json",
         "storeClass" : "JBrowse/Store/SeqFeature/NCList",
         "key" : "Zebrafish",
         "trackType" : null
      }

On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 9:25 AM, Scott Cain <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please provide a copy of your trackList.json file, since we can't tell what your trying to do without seeing it.

Scott

On Wed, Nov 9, 2016 at 10:06 PM, DataCenter <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you! Yes it's just an artifact of the email. Now I find the problem is the default color which is lightgrey, so we can not see it clearly. In order to change the color, I tried many parameters to config trackList.json. But it doesn't work.

[Gmod-ajax] 回复: 回复: Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

DataCenter
The related part of trackList.json is generated by the 'bin/flatfile-to-json.pl --bed path/to/my.bed --trackLabel rice_seeding_dhs'.  Screenshot of Jbrowse as the attachment. Thanks
1.

 {

         "style" : {

            "className" : "feature"

         },

         "key" : "rice_seeding_dhs",

         "storeClass" : "JBrowse/Store/SeqFeature/NCList",

         "trackType" : null,

         "urlTemplate" : "tracks/rice_seeding_dhs/{refseq}/trackData.json",

         "compress" : 0,

         "type" : "FeatureTrack",

         "label" : "rice_seeding_dhs"

      }

=?gb18030?B?ZXJyb3IgamJyb3dzZS5kb2N4?= (62K) Download Attachment

[Gmod-ajax] 回复: 回复: Something wrong with Jbrowse to show bed file

DataCenter
Thank you very much. It's my negligence.