[Gmod-ajax] The "Select tracks" blocked the back moving button with (JBrowse-1.12.1-dev version)

[Gmod-ajax] The "Select tracks" blocked the back moving button with (JBrowse-1.12.1-dev version)

Keren Zhou
Dear JBrowse team,
I configured my genome browser(JBrowse-1.12.1-dev version) with "selector: type = Faceted", and it's effect went like below:
The "Select tracks" blocked the back moving button. How can I fixed it? And, I wanna configure the a custom help page instead the original one, How can I do that?
Hope hear from you soon.
Many thanks,
Keren Chow

Jbrowse_bug.jpg (48K) Download Attachment

Re: The "Select tracks" blocked the back moving button with (JBrowse-1.12.1-dev version)

Colin
Hi Keren,
This has been fixed and is pending release in the next version :) https://github.com/GMOD/jbrowse/pull/723

If you would like to fix it in your current version, you can add this to css/main.css for example

#navbox {
    text-align: center !important;
}

-Colin