[Gmod-ajax] Translocations

Rashmi Jain

Dear All

I am using JBrowse for our project. I have data for Traslocations and I have represented that as <TRA>. Somehow it is showing insertion for TRA, can you please help me how to solve this. One more thing I do not want to show size of mutation, please let me know how can I remove that. Where do we need to modify that dialogue box data?

Here I am sharing link if you want to see the problem.

http://kitbase.ucdavis.edu/JBrowse-1.11.5-dev/?loc=Chr1%3A2496351..2532350&tracks=Genes%2Cmysnps%2CINDEL%2CInversions%2CTranslocations%2CTAN-DUP&highlight=11388285..11388286

Any help is appreciated!

Rashmi

Re: Translocations

Eric Yao
Is it something you can filter with a vcf filter tools?

https://github.com/vcflib/vcflib/blob/master/src/vcffilter.cpp -f option

For changing the feature details dialog you can look at:
../View/Tracks/_FeatureDetailMixin.js
../View/Tracks/_VarianDetailMixin.js