[Gmod-ajax] Uploading FASTA Files

Innis, Emily Ann

Hello there!

I am inquiring about using JBrowse to map sequences to reference genomes.
We currently are using JBrowse to visualize sequenced RNA mapped to a certain pathogen.
Is there a way to upload a FASTA file to this visualization so that we can view particular sequences/segments of a pathogen aligned to the reference genome?
Please let me know if there is any insight into this operation/function of JBrowse.  Currently, we use firefox on a windows operated computer to run JBrowse.

Thank you so much!

Emily A. Innis

Research Associate

Applied Genomics team