[Gmod-ajax] Zoom in/out on tracks with vertical scrollwheel?

[Gmod-ajax] Zoom in/out on tracks with vertical scrollwheel?

Justin Clark-Casey-2
Hi folks.  I see that JBrowse supports movement along the genome with horizontal scrollwheel.

I'm just wondering if anybody has thought about mapping zoom in/out to the vertical scrollwheel, google maps style?

Best Regards,

--
Justin Clark-Casey, Synbiomine/InterMine Developer
http://synbiomine.org

Re: Zoom in/out on tracks with vertical scrollwheel?

Keiran Raine
+1 Scott’s comment

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician