[Gmod-ajax] addTracks URL variable

Keiran Raine
Hi,

Is the addTracks option in URL an additive item (pushed into a cookie?) or does it need to be maintained in subsequent page requests.

I have a base config that users want to be able to include data from different areas into and it would be good to do this via this method rather than a cron building static configs in the background.

I'm actually thinking a menu option to paste a large blocks into would be good as then the URL length isn't an issue (additionally they could save them).

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983
Office: H104

Re: addTracks URL variable

Eric Yao
Hi Keiran,
There's nothing there to persist the added track beyond the current instance, if I understood your question.

Eric

On Wed, Jan 25, 2017 at 5:42 AM, Keiran Raine <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Is the addTracks option in URL an additive item (pushed into a cookie?) or does it need to be maintained in subsequent page requests.

I have a base config that users want to be able to include data from different areas into and it would be good to do this via this method rather than a cron building static configs in the background.

I'm actually thinking a menu option to paste a large blocks into would be good as then the URL length isn't an issue (additionally they could save them).

Thanks,

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:<a href="tel:+44%201223%20834244" value="+441223834244" target="_blank">+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 4983
Office: H104