[Gmod-ajax] adding vertical padding between first track and navigation header

[Gmod-ajax] adding vertical padding between first track and navigation header

dmgood11
I was wondering if there's a hidden configuration param that would allow a little more padding between the first track and the bottom of the navigation header, to bring it closer to the inter-track spacing.  I've already verified that view.trackPadding doesn't affect this.

thanks,

-David

--

David M. Goodstein, Ph.D.
Plant and Computational Genomics Group

Re: adding vertical padding between first track and navigation header

Keiran Raine
See: https://github.com/GMOD/jbrowse/issues/425

Keiran Raine
Principal Bioinformatician
Cancer Genome Project
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute

Tel:+44 (0)1223 834244 Ext: 7703
Office: H104

On 6 Feb 2014, at 21:08, David M. Goodstein <[hidden email]> wrote:

I was wondering if there's a hidden configuration param that would allow a little more padding between the first track and the bottom of the navigation header, to bring it closer to the inter-track spacing.  I've already verified that view.trackPadding doesn't affect this.

thanks,

-David

<image.png>
--

David M. Goodstein, Ph.D.
Plant and Computational Genomics Group
Joint Genome Institute / Lawrence Berkeley National Lab
Center for Integrative Genomics / UCBerkeley

Re: adding vertical padding between first track and navigation header

Robert Buels-2
Hi Dave,

Does the slightly different placement of the track labels done in
response to #425 address this adequately?  Those appear in the 1.11.2
release from yesterday.

Robert Buels
Lead Developer
JBrowse - http://jbrowse.org