[Gmod-ajax] bases overlapping

Andrea Malossini
Hi,

sometimes the bases in the main sequence seem to partially overlap
(see the attchment). Is that a known problem or a browser specific
problem?
Currently I'm using chromium.

Thanks
Andrea

baseoverlapping.png (5K) Download Attachment

Re: bases overlapping

Mitch Skinner
Hi,

Sorry I've taken so long to get back to you.  I've been trying to reproduce this, but I haven't been able to.  Is this jbrowse instance on the internet somewhere, where I can look at it?  Also, what version of chromium?

Mitch

On 10/21/2010 05:23 AM, Andrea Malossini wrote:
Hi,

sometimes the bases in the main sequence seem to partially overlap
(see the attchment). Is that a known problem or a browser specific
problem?
Currently I'm using chromium.

Thanks
Andrea
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Nokia and AT&T present the 2010 Calling All Innovators-North America contest Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in U.S. and Canada $10 million total in prizes - $4M cash, 500 devices, nearly $6M in marketing Develop with Nokia Qt SDK, Web Runtime, or Java and Publish to Ovi Store http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

Re: bases overlapping

George Githinji
Hi,
Thanks for an excellent tool!
Are there plans to decouple jbrowse from perl?

george

Re: bases overlapping

Mitch Skinner
On 11/16/2010 09:23 PM, George Githinji wrote:
> Are there plans to decouple jbrowse from perl?

Could you be more specific about what you want to do?

Mitch