[Gmod-ajax] bin/wig2png missing?

David Breimann
Hi,

I just cloned JBrowse on a clean machine. everthing seemed to work fine, but when I tried adding a wig file using bin/wig-to-json.pl, I got the following error:

Can't find binary executable /var/www/jbrowse/bin/wig2png (try typing 'make' in jbrowse root directory?) at bin/wig-to-json.pl line 26.

Indeed, bin/wig2png is missing from bin/. I tried the make suggestion but it resulted in an error:
g++ -I/usr/X11/include -include src/config.h -L/usr/X11/lib -lpng  -o bin/wig2png src/wig2png.cc src/opts_list.cc
src/wig2png.cc:24:17: error: png.h: No such file or directory
src/wig2png.cc:40: error: ‘png_bytep’ has not been declared
src/wig2png.cc:40: error: ‘png_color’ has not been declared
src/wig2png.cc: In function ‘void write_png_file(const char*, int, int, int*, int*, int, int)’:
... and so on.

I tried a fresh clone but again wig2png is missing.

p.s.
I clone using http://github...
instead git://github due to some port restrictions in my university.

Thanks,
Dave