[Gmod-ajax] indexing names and included json and tracksList.json vs tracks.conf

[Gmod-ajax] indexing names and included json and tracksList.json vs tracks.conf

Sofia Robb
Hello,

Is there a way to index feature names if I have the tracks in included files and not directly in my tracksList.json? Do i need to put them all back in my trackList.json?

Also, if i want to start from scratch with my indexing, do I delete the contents of the names directory?

i am having issues with the wrong track poping up when I search for a feature, I was thinking I should re-index just to make sure they are okay.

Is there a preference to using trackList.jason or the tracks.conf? I see many examples for using tracks.conf now. How to the different files affect indexing?

Thanks,
Sofia

Re: indexing names and included json and tracksList.json vs tracks.conf

Sebastien Carrere
Bonjour Sofia,

Have a look at this issue:

https://github.com/GMOD/jbrowse/issues/551

It should help.

Sebastien

Le 16/03/2016 17:52, Sofia Robb a écrit :
Hello,

Is there a way to index feature names if I have the tracks in included files and not directly in my tracksList.json? Do i need to put them all back in my trackList.json?

Also, if i want to start from scratch with my indexing, do I delete the contents of the names directory?

i am having issues with the wrong track poping up when I search for a feature, I was thinking I should re-index just to make sure they are okay.

Is there a preference to using trackList.jason or the tracks.conf? I see many examples for using tracks.conf now. How to the different files affect indexing?

Thanks,
Sofia

Transform Data into Opportunity.
Click to learn more.